The 19.01.2019 #stopACTA2 protests
ACTA2 Time table
- 20th June 2018 (passed): Vote of the Legal council
- 5th July 2018 (rejected): Parliament votes on the negotiation mandate
- 12 September 2018 (passed): The Parliament gets a debate and a final vote on the issue before sending the dossier to the individual member states for a final decision.
- 13 December 2018: Trilogue negotiations between the European Commission, The Council of the European Union and the European Parliament
- Early 2019: Final vote on the issue in the European Parliament